Google Sites is a free Google service that makes it very easy for anyone to create a group website for a family or group of friends in no time. If you ever need to create a website where a group of people can share and discuss things without dealing with technical stuff then Google Sites is the service you might want to try. It doesn’t require any knowledge of HTML and can be used by almost anyone who has a basic understanding of the web.
Create pages, allow others to edit existing pages or create new ones, add file attachments, add photo slideshows, embed widgets, allow viewers to leave comments and lots more.
Check out more features and demo video below.
Quick Feature Overview:
- Easily create and manage group websites (family, friends, colleagues, club members etc.).
- Create and add as many web pages as you want.
- Insert links, add tables, add images, add photo albums, embed videos etc.
- Make your website public or private (only accessible to people you invite).
- Choose who can view and/or edit the website.
- Allow viewers to leave comments and upload images.
- Sign-up wih your existing Google account.
How to Create a Website with Google Sites (Video Tutorial)
Go to Google Sites @ www.google.com/sites/