Google Maps offers a highly valuable service and let you save map locations for easy referencing later. But in order to do this, you must be signed into Google. In case you want to make use of Google Maps and its location labeling without signing into your Google account, you should try out a tool called Google Maps Saved Locations.
Google Maps Saved Locations is a free to use tool that helps you save and manage location on Google Maps without asking you to sign into your account. The add-on lets you record one hundred locations which you can open from a table anytime. You can assign a label to each location that you add thereby making it easier to locate your recorded addresses. This simple operation lets you save and manage Google Maps locations.
- A user-friendly browser add-on.
- Compatible with Mozilla Firefox.
- Lets you save Google Maps locations without signing into Google.
- Lets you attach labels to each location you save.
- You can save up to 100 locations.
- Also read related articles: The Five Best Things About Google Maps and 5 Tips To Perform A Smarter & Faster Google Map Search.
Check out Google Maps Saved Locations @ addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/google-maps-saved-locations