Google has launched a brand new look for Blogger – Dynamic Views. These are basically seven new themes that are meant to revolutionize Blogger’s user experience. The new themes are built with AJAX, HTML5 and CSS, and are designed to create a new feel and look for both authors and users.
The new designs should be easy to implement and quick to load. It should take care of annoyances such as clicking the “next post” button at the bottom of the page every two minutes. With Dynamic Views, you get endless scrolling and dynamic loading of graphics as you go. The themes are not very customizable right now (only header image and background colors), but it should become more customizable in the following weeks.
As detailed in Blogger Buzz, these are the seven new themes. You can click on the link to play with each of them:
- Classic (Gmail): A modern twist on a traditional template, with infinite scrolling and images that load as you go
- Flipcard (M loves M) – Your photos are tiled across the page and flip to reveal the post title
- Magazine (Advanced Style) – A clean, elegant editorial style layout
- Mosaic (Crosby’s Kitchen) – A mosaic mix of different sized images and text
- Sidebar (Blogger Buzz Blog) – An email inbox-like view with a reading page for quick scrolling and browsing
- Snapshot (Canelle et Vanille) – An interactive pinboard of your posts
- Timeslide (The Bleary-Eyed Father) – A horizontal view of your posts by time period
Or you can simply watch this demo video to get a taste of Dynamic Views.
Source: Blogger Buzz
More articles about: