Using Google Insights you can compare and visualize search term’s popularity across geographic regions, categories, and time frames. In a way it is quite similar to what you get on Google Trends but a lot more comprehensive. You can think of it as Google Trends Part 2.
The data can be easily filtered by a variety of factors such as time, location and categories. To get a better idea about the whole thing check out the popularity comparison for following search terms: oil prices vs. electric car, call of duty 2 vs. battlefield 2142 or yankees vs. red sox.
- Compare search keyword popularity across regions, categories, and time frames.
- Filter obtained data by region, time period and category.
- The result are presented with easy to grasp charts and maps.
- Export and download data in .CSV format.
- Also see related news headlines.
- For more information on how you can make use of Google Insights go here.
Check out Google Insights @ www.google.com/insights