Are you looking for a web app to create an embeddable pie chart? Or perhaps an embeddable bar graph? Any type of embeddable chart or graph you are thinking of creating, Google Image Chart Creator can help.
Google Image Chart Creator is a free to use web service that lets you create wonderful charts and images. These images cover map diagrams, pie charts, graphs, line plots, and many others.
All you have to do is click on the image type you want to create. Next you start entering the data values. These include the chart’s title, size, data styles and points, and various others depending upon the type of chart you have created.
As you enter these values, the chart preview that appears on the right pane gets updated. From here you can get the direct URL of the image from where it can be downloaded in the PNG format. You also get the chart’s HTML code that can be used for embedding on your blog or website.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create charts and images.
- Covers a wide variety of images.
- Lets you enter detailed data values.
- You can download chart image in PNG format.
- Provides embeddable code for chart.
- Similar tools: ChartGo, ChartPart, HohliCharts, ChartTool and Charts.
Check out Google Image Chart Creator @ http://imagecharteditor.appspot.com