Google Docs is a 100% free web-based office suite: includes word processing, spreadsheet and presentation tools. Create, Edit, View, Share, Collaborate and Manage your office documents online.
Quick Feature Overview
- Share and Collaborate on office documents online.
- Create office documents online or upload existing ones (DOC, XLS, ODT, ODS, RTF, CSV, PPT, etc.)
- Familiar Microsoft Office style interface and features (bold, underline, indent, change the font/number format, change background colors, etc.)
- Sharing: invite other people to view your documents / spreadsheets / presentations.
- Collaboration: let others (colleagues, project members, etc.) edit and contribute to your files.
- Changes History: View by whom and when document was edited, what changes were made, and (if necessary) revert the document to any earlier version.
- Organize your files by folders, by tags, or both
- Integarted chat window.
- Publish and showcase documents on a webpage.
- and lots more …
Google Docs in Plain English
Check out Google Docs @ “docs.google.com