A lot of small businesses use Google’s cloud based technology and services as an alternative to buying expensive hardware and software. Until now, the majority of the services available to these users were Google’s basic services such as email, calendar and docs. With the launch of Apps Marketplace, users will now be able to buy third-party software for their business.
These apps are usually integrated with one or more Google services and can be searched using categories. Each app is rated and reviewed by existing users and includes detailed information about the software and the vendor. A lot of the apps include detailed screenshots, video walkthroughs or even a trial run.
- Find Google Apps for your business.
- Search for apps using categories.
- Each listings includes rating and reviews.
- See which Google services are integrated with each app.
- No registration required.
Visit Google Apps Marketplace @ www.google.com/enterprise/marketplace/home