Anybody whose work involves computers and meeting deadlines needs to have an above-average typing speed. There are many factors contributing to a fast typing speed. These include correct hand placement, correct finger placement, remembering where all the keys are, and so on. Learning all these things yourself can be quite difficult; instead, you should pay a visit to
free typing program “GoodTyping”.
Goodtyping is a free to use website that takes you through typing courses. You first need to register for an account before you can take the course. During registration you will see that Goodtyping supports not only US and UK keyboards, but nearly all keyboard combinations out there such as German, French, Spanish, etc.
The courses you take on Goodtyping include reading about the right positions and practicing typing on the website. During any part of the course you can change the keyboard layout to learn typing for another language.
- A user friendly website that helps you learn to type faster.
- Supports many languages and keyboard formats.
- Contains practice typing.
- Contains advice on the right hands and finger placement.
- Similar tools: Sense-Lang, Typeracer, TypingWeb, Keybr, Klava, TypingLessons-Online and PowerTyping.
- Also read related articles:
Check out Goodtyping @ www.goodtyping.com