Some people are unable to meet the deadlines and aims they have set for themselves. But all they need is a constant reminder of their set goals; this constant reminder is enough to motivate them towards the goal’s completion. Numerous websites provide this service but GoalHappy stands out from the crowd.
GoalHappy is a free to use goal setting application that lets users add goals to their agenda. Rather than having a haphazard collection of goals, users can organize them into “daily goals,” “weekly goals,” and “monthly goals.” As users make progress towards their goals they can update their stats on the GoalHappy using any web browser on our computer or handset.
Being able to update our “˜score’ on the website wherever we are reinforces our attention towards our goals and helps us achieve it. A “reporting” section on the website provides us with details statistics of each completed goal whether it is daily, weekly, or monthly. It is the best way to track our progress.
GoalHappy can also be linked with our Facebook account. Our status message will then be updated each time a goal has been achieved. These goals need to be set as “˜public’ beforehand. We can also share a URL of our GoalHappy page which will show the visitor our progress in our public goals.
- iPhone ready website.
- Simple, easy and user friendly interface.
- Allows us to break our goals down into smaller one and monitor their progress.
- We can add ideas on how to reach a specific goal.
- Lets us share our progress with family and friends and get additional motivation from them.
- Similar tools: WeekPlan, 42goals, MySomeDay, GoalBot, GoalsOnTrack, 43Things, LifeTango, Disciplanner, GoalForIt and GetGoaling.
- Also read related articles: 5 Online Tools To Help You Keep Your New Year Resolutions and How To Make a Vision Board on Your Desktop for Your Life Goals.
Check out GoalHappy @ www.goalhappy.com