GoalForIt is an online resource for setting and achieving goals. Using it you can create your own goal or browse other members’ goals to get inspiration.
Goals can be public, private or viewable by friends only. Invite friends and family members and create a network to help each other achieve goals. People in your network will be up to date on your goals activity. Other members can leave comments in your journal, track progress of your goals and cheer you up online.
How it works:
- Register for an account
- Create a goal:
– Choose category
– Add Goal description
– Add steps
- Describe motivation for the goal
- Set Goal settings: Goal deadline, who can view the goal (everyone or just friends) and how often to receive email remainders
In your profile you can view active and achieved goals, add/edit/delete goals, track daily progress and add journal entries for each goal. Invite and add friends, family members to your network. People in the network can track each other’s goals and news.
If you have kids you can create fun goal & chore charts for them and track their progress as well.
- Tool for setting & achieving goals online.
- Set optional reminders for goals. Make your goals public, private or viewable by friends only.
- Invite and collaborate with family and friends on goals
- Browse other people’s goals in different categories to get inspiration
- Create fun goal & chore charts for kids
- Easy to use. 100% free. Register to start creating goals.
- Similar sites: GetGoaling, GetGoaling and stickK.
Check out GoalForIt @ www.goalforit.com