A test is an objective way to gauge knowledge. Most of us have memories of, or still experience, the ritual of sitting in a classroom, filling out sheets of questions designed to tease out our level of competence. Gnowledge brings that feeling to the web. Design or take tests on almost any topic. Educators can use this to issue tests to their students; grades are even recorded. The general public can explore the site to test their knowledge on a variety of topics – though you’ll need an account to even take tests.
It’s simple, sure, but it works. The interface for taking tests isn’t immediately intuitive, but once you figure it out it works well. You can check your answers upon completion, meaning you can learn from your mistakes.
- A simple online place to give and take tests.
- Create multiple choice tests to share with your students or the world.
- Take user-created tests on a variety of topics.
- Automatically tracks test results for teachers.
- Free account required to create or take tests.
Check out Gnowledge @ Gnowledge.com