If you get a lot of emails, there is a good chance that you spend a lot of time on your email folders. Having shortcuts to quickly use your email folders can therefore be very helpful. Here to give Gmail users helpful mouse shortcuts is a tool called Gmail Mouse Gestures.
Gmail Mouse Gestures is a free to use browser extension that lets you add mouse gestures to the Gmail interface. The extension is compatible with the Google Chrome web browser. When you have the extension installed and you open Gmail, you can quickly go to your inbox and move to messages that are newer or older. Holding down the mouse right button and dragging the mouse upwards take you to your inbox; moving the mouse to the left or right take you to newer and older messages respectively.
- A user-friendly browser extension.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Adds mouse gestures to Gmail.
- Lets you quickly access inbox, newer messages, and older messages.
- Similar tools: NPointer, Smooth Gestures, GhostMouse, Dejaclick, GhostRec and MouseFlow.
- Also read related articles:Just Gestures Lets You Use Mouse Gestures To Control Windows.
Check out Gmail Mouse Gestures @ https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/gmail-mouse-gestures/aaokajckoheafemlmjacklidohljgkgo