Have you ever seen a GIF image, those animated photos which appear like slow motion videos? GifBoom is a nice app for the iPhone and other iOS devices that lets users create animated GIFs quickly and easily. The GIFs can be created from videos taken from the back or front camera of the iPhone or from the existing images and videos in your phone. The resulting images can be easily shared with friends. It offers customization options like the ability to alter the speed of the camera auto timer while taking pictures and more.
You can also send the animated images as an MMS to friends. If you want to transfer them your computer, iTunes file sharing can help with that.
- Create animated GIFs in your iPhone.
- GIFs can be created from photos and videos.
- Send them as MMS or transfer to your computer.
- Similar tools: Picasion, GIFup, GIFmake, MakeAGIF and GifSoup.
- Also read related articles:
Check out GifBoom @ itunes.apple.com/pk/app/id457502693