If the time for your annual evaluation is coming up, you’d better start collecting feedback for your performance from friends and coworkers. One website that lets you do this easily is Get3sixty.
Get3sixty is a free to use website that lets you obtain feedback from friends and coworkers. This feedback can be relevant to your professional performance or simply of you as a human being. You start by creating an account on the site and sending emails to friends you want feedback from; a direct link for the feedback page can also be shared. Friends can visit the feedback page, give you a rating out of 5 stars and mention things you are good at and things you need to work on.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you collect feedback from friends and coworkers.
- Sends friends email notifications of feedback request.
- Friends can rate you out of 5 stars.
- Friends can mention things you are good at and things you need to work on.
- Similar tools: WhatisWrongWith.me, ThreeWords, SayAtMe, Failings and SpeakingFaces.
Check out Get3sixty @ www.get3sixty.com