Yet another website that wants to buy your old and used electronics. Sell used gaming consoles (PS2, PSP, XBOX 360 etc.), iPods, laptops, mobile phones, digital cameras and more.
- (1) Locate the device you want to sell and describe its condition.
(2) Gazelle will then offer you a price based on the description and market value.
(3) If you satisfied with the offer then send the item to Gazelle in provided and (paid for) package.
(4) Gazelle receives and inspects the item to see if it is as it was described.
(5) Gazelle sends you the money.
Please note that if the gadget is not as good as it was described then Gazelle will make you a new offer. You can either accept it or request the gadget back.
- Cash in on your old electronic gadgets.
- Gazelle pays for all shipping costs (only for those within US).
- Get paid by cheque, PayPal. You can also ask them to donate your money to the charity of your choice.
- Sell used Cell Phones, MP3 Players, Digital Cameras, GPS Devices, Laptops, Camcorders, Gaming Consoles, Satellite Radios, and Portable Hard Drives. More categories will be added soon.
Watch demo video below:
Gazelle is not the first company that offers to buy your electronics. Some of the other similar websites include Venjuvo, SecondRotation, SellMyOldCellPhone and BuyMyTronics. More or less all of them do the same thing, though the prices may vary. However no matter which one you choose you’re still likely to get a better deal than on sites like eBay. We have actually compared a couple of them with eBay here.