Thousands of people buy their stuff in garage sales each day but even more people have a hard time finding garage sales in their particular area. GarageSalesTracker helps you by providing a complete listing of garage sales in any city in the US. You can search by zip code and even specify a 5, 10, 25 or 50 mile radius for your search.
Moreover, while viewing details of a garage sale you can even see the items that are up for sale so you know beforehand if the trip would be worth it and you can view the exact location of the sale on Google Maps.
People can also list their garage sales on GarageSalesTracker for maximum exposure. Listing is free and can be posted up to 2 months in advance. You can enter as many details as possible including pictures of items, day and time, location details and even post notice of the listing on your Facebook page.
You can always come back to manage your listing, edit details or remove any items that are no longer up for sale. If a site visitor has any questions about the sale, they can email you for more details.
If you are more of an on-the-go person, GarageSalesTracker also has an iPhone app that does almost everything that the web app does. The iPhone app uses its GPS feature to find garage sales close to you and even let you call the seller in case you have questions.
You can also bookmark listings and plan a garage sale day through the Daily Planner feature.
- Find garage sales by zip code throughout the US.
- Browse garage sale listings for your state/city.
- Know exact location and items for sale before you go.
- Post your listing for free.
- Include up to 8 images and all the details you want.
- Manage your listing by adding/editing/deleting information.
- Use your iPhone to search for sales near you.
- Call the seller directly from your iPhone.
Visit GarageSalesTracker @ www.garagesalestracker.com