Staying fit and healthy in today’s business world is not easy. You need an effective workout that you can complete at home without commuting to a gym and back. Here to help you get that workout plan is a user-friendly service called Gain Fitness.
Gain Fitness is a free to use web service that helps you in getting a workout plan. The service helps you get plans for home as well as gyms. You start by specifying the duration of your workout, your goal, and the areas you want to target. Next you select your gender, your exercise level, the intensity of your workout, and whether or not you want to include warm up and cool down exercises. Finally you need to specify what equipment you have available, and the exercises you need to do are then shown.
Exercises come with pictures and even videos, along with textual descriptions. You are shown how long to do each exercise and how many sets to do. You can choose to shuffle the exercising to mix up your routine and keep it fresh.
The service also offers an iOS application for smart device owners. The app is free and runs on iOS 5.0 or later.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Let’s you get custom workout plans.
- Factors in your exercise level, available equipment, workout duration, and more.
- Offers an iOS application.
- Similar tools: RunReviews Workout Creator, Sworkit, NanoWorkout, , GymGenie, WithFit, SimpleFit, CrossFit and Walker Tracker.
Check out Gain Fitness @ http://gainfitness.com/strength