Today’s professional cameras are highly technical devices that cost a lot of money. In case they get stolen, the camera owner should have a reliable way of tracking down the thief. One reliable way is provided by a new web service, provided by GadgetTrak, called Serial Search.
The service finds photos through the serial number of the camera used to shoot the pictures. Digital cameras now save EXIF information into the metadata of shot images. Serial Search uses this metadata to track down online images using the camera’s serial number. Such a search can not only find camera thieves, but also help ensure your copyrighted images are not being used on other websites.
Serial Search supports an impressive list of camera companies and models; a complete list is available on the service’s website.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you find images through camera serial numbers.
- Uses the metadata of online images.
- Supports a long list of cameras.
- Helps find camera thieves and resolve image copyright issues.
- Similar tools: IFoundYourCamera and StolenCameraFinder.
Check out GadgetTrak Serial Search @ www.gadgettrak.com/camerasearch