Futz.me lets you send links and files from your computer to cell phone using only your browser address. You can easily send yourself links, simple notes, pictures and local files from your computer. In addition to mobile phone you can send stuff to your email address as well.
Here is how it works:
- Register on Futz.me.
- Type or paste a URL of a link, note, picture or a path to local file into your address bar.
- Then Add “futz.me/your_user_name” before the URL item and hit “Enter”.
- Your item will be sent to your mail box and/or your cellphone, free of cost.
Futz.me can act both as a to-do list and a reminder as you can not only send links to your cell phone but also notes to your mailbox regarding any pending task. It also helps you to save important links and files for future reference in one of the easiest ways possible.
- Easily send stuff to your mailbox or cell phone through your address bar.
- Send links to cell phone.
- Send files from computer to phone (images, notes, documents etc).
- Very simple and easy to use.
- Free, only sign up required.
- Can act as a to-do list as well as a reminder.
That’s not the first time such app, a while ago there was PixDrop which comes in handy when you want to send pictures from PC to mobile phone. Plus a couple of other altternatives were mentioned in 3 Easy Tools to Send Files from PC to Mobile Phone.
Check out Futz @