While many computer users do not regularly maintain online calendars, they do check their emails regularly. This is why an email scheduling service can be a great way to setup event reminders. This is precisely what FutureMail helps you do.
FutureMail is a wonderful free to use web service that lets you schedule emails to yourself. You can select the date to send yourself certain emails with custom subjects to remind yourself of any event you want. For example if your grandmother’s birthday is coming up and you do not want to miss the date, simply schedule an email reminder for a day earlier to ensure you do not forget her birthday.
Using the site is quite simple: you sign up for a new account, activate it through the email you receive, then start scheduling future emails using the site’s interface or email address.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you schedule emails to yourself.
- Helps set event reminders through emails.
- Lets you select date as well as time of email.
- Similar tools: ForLater, FollowUp, RemindTRON and PingMe.
- Also read related article: 5 Kick-Ass Reminder Services.
Check out FutureMail @ futuremail.bensinclair.com