Frrole is an awesome service that currently works in 20 international cities, 13 of which are in the United States. It turns Twitter into your very own social newspaper, filled with the top tweets from your city of choice. It is an awesome way to keep track of what is happening locally, without having to manually scan Twitter.
Each city’s tweets are divided into 6 categories – sports, entertainment, travel, events, deals and jobs. There is also an “Everything” category that shows you the latest from all 6 combined. Dividing it this way allows you to only find the stuff that interests you. So, if you are a sports guy, you can ignore all the other stuff and just read the best tweets about sports.
You can actually retweet any tweet you enjoy from Frrole, making it easy to share anything you think is awesome. Of course, each tweet is linked to the original tweet on Twitter, so you can click that to see it on Twitter at any time.
- Currently supports 20 cites, with more to be added.
- Turns Twitter into a social newspaper.
- Retweet and share tweets on Facebook right from Frrole.
- More interesting tweets than trending topics.
- Divided into 6 categories so you can find what interests you.
Find Frrole @ www.frrole.com