If you are shopping for a snowboard online, and you are inexperienced, it can be hard to know what size of board you need. When you go to shop, they have pros on staff that can help you choose, but generally, shops are more expensive. Now, instead of trying to guess what size you need, you can use the Frosty Rider Sizing Guide to find the board that is right for you.
The guide will ask for some information from you such as your height, weight and ability level. Once you have provided the necessary information, it will spend a few seconds processing and it will then find the proper sized board for you, both in height and in width. I’m 5’11”, and it recommended I get a 155-157 cm long board and a width of 243-249 mm.
In addition to giving you the right size, it will also recommend some specific boards and give links to buy them. It makes shopping for a snowboard as easy and painless as possible.
- Uses your information to find the right size board for you.
- Finds proper height and width.
- Provides a range and not just one exact size.
- Provides recommended models and links to purchase them.
- Makes saving money by purchasing online easier.
Find Frosty Rider Sizing Guide @ frostyrider.com/tips/size-guide.htm