There are different online tools that can be used to convert files between formats of certain file types. This means you need to bookmark a separate conversion site for video, audio, and document files. Fortunately “FreeFileConverter” merges all of those conversion tools and presents them on a single dashboard.
The file can be of any type: audio, video, or a document. Using the site is very easy: you select a file from your computer or enter its URL, then select the desired output format, and click on the “Convert” button. The output format options are provided according to the type of file you select.
When the file is converted the output can be downloaded in the desired format or as a ZIP archive; sizes of both download types are provided with the download link. The output file is stored on the site’s servers for 12 hours.
- A user friendly website.
- Helps convert files between different formats.
- Lets you convert audio, video, and document files.
- Supports a wide range of formats.
- Keeps output file active for 12 hours.
- Similar tools: Fileminx, Hamster Video Converter and YouConvertIt.
- Also read related articles:
Check out “FreeFileConverter” @ www.freefileconvert.com