If you are planning to purchase eyeglasses or sunglasses online and not sure if they fit you, FrameFinder has a solution. It is on online application that lets you browse eyeglasses and virtually try them on after uploading your picture.
Works simple, first signup and upload your image. Then follow step by step instructions to preview and try glasses on your photo. The concept is not fool-proof, but still can help you decide what type of glasses you should be looking for.
The site has a rich choice of frames for you to try on. You can browse glasses by designer, shapes and materials they made of. Additionally, you can save the frames you like in your favorites and optionally purchase them.
- Try glasses online on your image.
- Supported image formats: jpg, .gif, .bmp, .png and .tif
- Minimum size 6. 5″ x 7″ – (also set at 150 dpi or at least 700 pixels wide.)
- Image should be taken straight on eye level not farther than 3 feet away.
- Variety of eyeglasses to try on.
- Browse glasses by designer, shapes and materials they made of.
- Free. No signup required.
Check out FrameFiinder @ www.framesdirect.com/try-on.asp