If you are looking for a simple tool to collaborate with other web designers, then you should check out FrameBox. This dead-simple tool allows you to sketch wireframes with user-interface units and share it to others. While it is not as powerful as other mock-up tools, this simple app lets you drag and drop UI elements within seconds to create your UI design map.
Frame Box drag and drop elements include a text box, text, header, link. buttons, text inputs, radio and check box and more. It basically has all you need to create a website wireframe. Once you have arranged the design elements, you can save it and get a link to the created frame where other users can view it.
FrameBox a useful tool for quick UI mockups, especially when you are in a tight deadline and just want to show whatever can work for your client.
- Create quick website wireframes and UI mockups.
- Drag and drop UI elements and arrange them.
- Useful for simple design changes or website blueprint creation.
- Free; and no sign up required.
- Similar Tools: iPlotz, NavFlow, or read 3 Tools to Create Mock-up Designs and Wireframes Online.
Check out FrameBox @ www.framebox.org