When you like a particular font on a website, you might want to employ the same font somewhere in your projects. Here to help you recognize site fonts is a tool called Fount.
Fount is a tool that helps recognize fonts used by websites. All you have to do is click on the bookmarklet and highlight the text of the font you want recognized. Click on the webpage again and your selected text’s font name, size, weight, and style are all shown in an unobtrusive semitransparent window.
- A user-friendly tool.
- Helps detect fonts on webpages.
- Comes as a bookmarklet.
- Works with all modern web browsers.
- Shows font name, size, weight, and style.
- Similar tools: WhatFont, IdentiFont and IdentifyFonts.net.
- Also read related articles:
Check out Fount @ www.fount.artequalswork.com