For one reason or another, you might want to download all your photos from Flick or Facebook to your computer. Either to have the backup or to migrate them to another photo sharing service online. Doing it manually is a time consuming task, so thats where Fotobounce is useful. It is a free downloadable software, which lets you download all your photos from Facebook or Flickr at once.
To download your photos from the web, install Fotobounce on your computer. Run it and enter your Facebook and Flickr credentials to give the software access to your collections. You can either download individual albums one by one or all the photos at once.
Apart from downloading, Fotobouncer is a great photo manager in itself, so you can later use it to organize and view your photos. The software is free but ad supported. If you prefer not seeing ads, you can buy the ad-free version for $49.
- Download photos from Facebook and Flickr to your computer by individual albums or all at once.
- Available for Windows and Mac.
- Adobe air required to run the Fotobounce software.
- Free software, ad supported.
- Similar tools: FlickandShare, Flickroom, Flickr RSS, MultiColr, and Picurious.
Check out Fotobounce @ www.fotobounce.com