Mathematics and engineering students often find themselves needing to plot graphs of the functions they are working with. While they usually have a dedicated application installed on their computer for such mathematics tasks, students find themselves in a pickle while using somebody else’s computer. For such a situation, Fooplot will serve perfectly.
Fooplot is a wonderful web service that lets you plot 2D and 3D functions. All you have to do is type in the functions and click on the “Plot it!” button. By default the 2D plotting tools are shown; you can access the 3D plots using a tab on top.
Your graph plots can be exported to offline files including SVG, EPS, PDF, and PNG file formats.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you plot mathematical functions.
- Supports 2D and 3D plotting.
- Can export your plots to SVG, EPS, PDF, and PNG file formats.
- Similar tools: 3DTin and 3D-Text-Maker.
- Also read related article: Easily Learn 3D Modeling With 3DVIA Shape.
Check out Fooplot @ www.fooplot.com/index.php