Food lovers will be greatly pleased with WordPress’s recent step. The WordPress network includes websites covering many topics. Recognizing how popular food-related sites in its network are, WordPress has now dedicated a site that aggregates the best food posts from its network: the site is called FoodPress.
FoodPress is a free to use website that will be a treat for all food lovers out there. On the site you will find the best food related content on the WordPress network. You can browse the posts from the featured tags on the left. You can also read the featured posts in the center pane.
Dishes in the “Today’s Specials” section will also be a great treat for all food enthusiasts. If you are looking for a great food blogger, the “Featured Bloggers” sections will greatly help.
Overall, FoodPress will a great addition to the bookmarks of any food loving internet user.
- A user friendly website.
- Lets food lovers browse dishes through tags.
- Contains a “Today’s Special” section.
- Lists “Featured Bloggers”.
- A wonderful website for food lovers.
- Similar tools: Cooklet, ManTestedRecipes, CookDinner and Plummelo.
- Also read related articles:3 Great Online Resources To Learn How To Cook Well
Yummly – A Recipe Search Engine to Spice up Your Cooking
Great Cooking Websites from a Different Perspective.
Check out FoodPress @ www.foodpress.com