Foodista is a wiki recipe website that can be regarded as Wikipedia for food. Here you can search and find user contributed food recipes and edit any recipe that you think is missing something. You can also add or remove certain ingredients, leave comments, view the edit history for each recipe etc.
Furthermore you can submit one of your own recipes and let other users check it out. There is no registration required for searching on Foodista, but only if you want to contribute and edit recipes.
- Wiki style recipe website.
- Search for recipes and techniques related to cooking.
- Clean and user friendly interface.
- Contribute by editing existing recipes or adding new ones.
- Add or remove ingredients, check out edit history and leave comments.
- Other recipe websites: RecipeMatcher, GroupRecipes and see Top 5 Recipe Websites.
Visit Foodista @ www.foodista.com