Traditional text editors let you view your text using one font at a time. This makes it difficult to choose the best font for your text. Here to help you out is a desktop app called FontViewOK.
FontViewOK is a free desktop application for Windows that displays custom text in fonts installed on your computer. You can change the color, stylization, and size of the font. The side-by-side view of the app helps you compare different font samples and pick the one you like most. The app also lets you print the text in all the font samples to get a clearer idea of how it would seem in print.
If you find a font you like, you can use FontViewOK to help you find similar fonts online.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Windows.
- Helps find the best font for your text.
- Lets you compare fonts.
- Helps find similar fonts online.
- Prints text in different font styles.
- Similar tools: FontConvertor, WhatFont, FreeFontConverter, @Font-Face Generator and FontPicker.
- Also read related article: 2 Free Tools To Make Your Own Text Font.
Check out FontViewOK @ www.softwareok.com/?seite=Freeware/FontViewOK