Are you trying to decide which font to use on your website? One easy way to select a font would be to juxtapose different font samples. Font Comparer lets you easily do this.
FontComparer is a simple online tool that lets you compare web fonts from Google Fonts as well as Typekit. You can type in any text and it is displayed in different font styles next to each other. You can change the font color and background color.
When you find a font you like, place your mouse pointer at the top right of the sample to make the “Get Font” link appear. Click on this link and the CSS for that font will be displayed at the bottom of the webpage.
- A user friendly website.
- A must-bookmark site for web developers.
- Lets you compare fonts from Typekit and Google Fonts.
- Provides the CSS for each.
- Lets you type up your own sample.
- Lets you select colors of the fonts and background.
- Similar tools: FontViewer, FlippingTypical, FontPicker and TypeTeste.
Check out FontComparer @ www.fontcomparer.com