When you call a large company, it is a dread to listen and follow through all those phone menu instructions (“press 1 for English”, “press 2 for Spanish”, etc). Fonolo is a handy web service that lets you skip the phone menu instructions and connects you directly to your desired extension. Instead of listening to the instructions you can visually scan the phone menu and click the spot you need to call.
Service is free for consumers and paid for businesses. Once you register you can access your account from any Internet enabled device, save your most called companies and frequently used numbers (PINs, account numbers etc.), record calls and more. Sign up to get started.
Watch Fonolo on ABC News:
- Skip automated phone systems and connect directly to your desired extension.
- One click calling – instantly dial “common actions” for most companies.
- Includes extensive list of companies in its database.
- Quick tones – save your frequently used numbers (account numbers, PINs etc).
- Add frequent calls to a bookmark list and access them with one click.
- Records calls and add notes.
- Phones menus of companies constantly updated as they change.
- Free for consumers. Sign up to start using.
- Similar websites: IVRHacks, DialAHuman and GetHuman.
Check out Fonolo @ www.fonolo.com