Twitter is becoming an integral part of the web and companies are finding it more and more important to let users reach them via Twitter. FollowBase is a website that aggregates those companies in one place and lets you receive customer support on Twitter.
Simply select the desired company from the list and you will be able to add your comment/complaint for the company. You will also be able to view the mentions, ideas, problems and questions related to the company on Twitter. FollowBase filters the tweets based on hashtags and keywords to mark them as a question or a problem. You can explore the list of companies by topic or add a company. If you represent a company, you can claim your page and add other interactive features for better customer service.
- Get customer support for companies via Twitter.
- Post your question/comment/complaint for the company.
- View mentions, ideas, problems and questions related to a company.
- Add a company by simply entering the Twitter username.
- No registration/login required.
Visit FollowBase @ www.followbase.com