When it comes to lightweight text editors, users prefer something minimalistic that does typing and little else; it keeps things simple and prevents any toolbar clutters and other distractions. But while using a simple text editor you might suddenly require additional formatting to make headlines, lists, and paragraphs; for this one would normally export the text to a text editor with more features. Thankfully there exists a tool called Folding Text that gives you the best of both options.
Folding Text is a desktop application for Mac computer. At its surface, the app is a simple text editor. But the app also supports special formatting which can be triggered using specific keywords. These formatting options include creating a headline simply by typing ‘#’ and creating a list by typing ‘-‘ and so on. Big documents can be organized easily and more clearly.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Mac computers.
- Formats text into headings, paragraphs, and lists as you type.
- Provides a minimalistic and simple typing environment.
- Similar tools: WriteBox, Sublime Text and PlainText.
- Also read related article: 3 Windows Text Editors For Programmers.
Check out Folding Text @ www.foldingtext.com