While using your computer, it is not easy to focus on one application at a time. You usually have various apps running simultaneously such as your browser and a text editor, and visible windows of other programs make it difficult to focus on the primary app you are using. Here to help Mac users with that is an app called FlyingWindows.
FlyingWindows is a desktop application for Mac computers. The app is sized at nearly 1 MB and is compatible with Mac OS X 10.6.6 or later. It helps you focus on a single application at the time. This is accomplished by minimizing windows of applications that you are not using. Alternatively you can have FlyingWindows hide the secondary applications. Either way, you get to focus on your primary applications better and without any distractions.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Mac computers.
- Helps you focus on primary app.
- Can minimize windows of secondary applications to minimize distractions.
- Can hide secondary application to minimize distractions.
- Also read related article: Solve Your Mac Window Management Issues with Afloat.
Check out FlyingWindows @ itunes.apple.com/us/app/flyingwindows/id411620099