Before hiring a contractor to work on your home or office construction plans, you should be able to have a clear definition of your design and what it is that you exactly want. Here to help you visualize your design plans in 2D and 3D is a website called FloorStyler.
FloorStyler is a user-friendly web service that helps people design their floor settings for future construction plans. You start by creating an account on the website and then verifying the account through the email sent to you. Next, you log into the application and begin designing your floors after starting a new project and specifying the type of site it is going to be. To design floors, you drag various types of objects onto the canvas such as furniture, walls, doors, etc. Your final work can be saved on the website or exported to a JPEG or PNG image.
The free account of the site does not offer high resolution image exports or designing embedding. These features are offered by the premium plans that begin from $9.90 per year.
- A user-friendly web service.
- Lets you create floor plans in 2D and 3D.
- Lets you sort design into different projects.
- Offers various items to customize floor designs with.
- Can export designs to JPEG and PNG images.
- Similar tools: ProjectDragonfly, Buildy and SmallBluePrinter.
Check out FloorStyler @ www.floorstyler.com