Numerous applications nowadays let you apply filters to digital images to add visual appeal to your photographs. Yet you can never really add life to your photos unless they move. Here to help you add in that ‘moving’ factor is an iOS app called Flixel.
Flixel is compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad devices running iOS version 5.0 or later. The app lets you take a picture and then use your finger to indicate which part of the picture should be moving; in other words a small section of the picture would be repeating itself as if it was a video being played in a loop.
So, for example, you can take a picture of your daughter blowing the candles on her birthday cake and while the entire picture would be still, the candle flames would be moving. It is a really fun concept and will definitely please all iOS devices owners who are keen photographers.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with iOS devices.
- Lets you loop your animations forwards and backwards.
- You can add loop delay.
- Similar tools: Picasion and WebCam Avatar.
- Also read related articles: How to Create Animated Gifs from Images & Video, A Quick Photoshop CS5 Tutorial To Create Animated GIFs and Easily Convert YouTube Video To GIF Animations Online.
Check out Flixel @ www.flixel.com