Sometimes you don’t need any fancy software to edit your photos if all you need to do are simple tasks like crop, remove red eye, rotate, etc. There are a lot of lightweight solutions available out there but if you want a no-frills, basic photo editing tool, check out Flip My Photos. It is a web app that allows you to do simple photo-editing tasks online. One of its nice features is the ability to upload multiple photos simultaneously, which allows you to batch edit photos with just one interface.
FlipMyPhotos can do the most basic photo-editing tasks that you will ever need: you can crop photos, adjust image size, rotate and flip photos, remove red eye, turn the photo into sepia, and adjust the photo’s brightness, contrast, saturation, and hue. Once you are done editing the photo, you can either email it or save it to your computer. Alternatively, you may upload the edited image in Keapr, a website storage where you can store and share images in the web for free.
- Basic photo editing software online.
- Crop, rotate, flip photos.
- Adjust image size.
- Fix red eyes from photos.
- Turn colored photos into sepia.
- Adjust the image brightness, contrast, hue, and saturation.
- Upload multiple photos simultaneously.
- Monitor the upload status with a progress bar.
- Download, email, or share edited photo.
- Free, no sign-up is required.
- Similar Tools: Aviary, Pixlr, and Feather.
Check out FlipMyPhotos @ www.flipmyphotos.com