What do you do if you had to switch applications on your smartphone? You would probably have to exit the app, go to your home screen, enter the apps menu, and access the new app. But if you own an Android smart device, you can speed up the process, all thanks to a tool called Flip Launcher.
Flip Launcher is a free to use smartphone application that helps you switch between applications in a quicker way. The app basically adds differently colored ‘flips’ or ribbons on top of your display that can be accessed from the side of the screen. To change an application, you simply tap on a flip and access the app you want to open. You can add four different application shortcuts to each flip; therefore you can have quick access to a total of 24 applications on your device.
- A user-friendly phone app.
- Compatible with Android devices.
- Lets you switch to new apps quickly.
- Apps shortcuts do not obscure previous app view / display.
- Also read related article: 5 Free Launchers You May Not Have Heard About [Android].
Check out Flip Launcher @ play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.andcreate.app.fliplauncher&hl=en