Modern Internet users have social networking accounts on Twitter as well as Facebook. When people find an interesting link that they feel is share-worthy, they copy the link and share it on their Facebook and Twitter separately. But here to make it easier to share links and updates on your networking accounts is a tool called Flint.
Flint is a web service that offers a browser extension to Google Chrome users. The extension lets you link your Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn accounts with your Flint account. It also adds a new button to your browser’s address bar. Whenever you are on an interesting page, simply use the button to share the link after picking which account you want to share with.
Regarding Facebook accounts, you can even decide if you want to share links through a particular Facebook page of yours.
- A user-friendly browser extension.
- Compatible with Google Chrome.
- Lets you share links on networking accounts.
- Supports Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Can share through Facebook pages as well.
- Similar tools: Bistri and Wibiya.