For all Flickr users out there, a great website to check out would be FlickrQ. It is a free web service through which you can schedule your photo uploads to Flickr. This can be beneficial in a number of ways.
Firstly by spacing out your uploads, your friends will get more notifications in their news feed and they will check out your pictures more often. Secondly if Flickr is temporarily down and not responding to an upload request, you can schedule an upload at a later time through FlickrQ.
The site’s usage requires you to create an account and then share your Flickr “upload by email” email address. You then run the site’s web based java application; in this app you drop photos from your computer and then set their upload time.
- Free Flickr upload scheduler.
- Does not require any downloads or installation.
- Completely browser based.
- Helps you space out your uploads to give friends more photo notifications.
- You can use FlickQ to upload pictures to Flickr even if Flickr is blocked on your network.
Check out FlickrQ @ http://flickrq.com