Flickr is probably the first website that pops into your head when you think about sharing photos. Displaying and viewing albums in Flickr has always been a pleasant experience, but what if you want to share or download a whole album? FlickandShare is a cool app that lets you share complete Flickr sets to your friends that they can download in one click.
Setting up and using FlickandShare is pretty straightforward. You only need to log into your Flickr account to connect both apps, then just choose a set that you want to share within your dashboard. You will then be provided with a shortlink that contains all the photos in the set and you can then share the link with anyone through Twitter or Facebook.
For copyright reasons, FlickandShare does not store copies of your photos nor allow you to download anyone else’s Flickr set unless they also use this tool. This is doubly useful for downloading lots of pictures from an event or party posted on Flickr.
- Free; sign up through FlickrShare.
- Flickr Sets for friends to download.
- Shortlink available for quick sharing.
- Save all photos to your hard drive.
- Does not store copy of photos aside from what is already on Flickr.
- Similar Tools: Flickroom, Flickr RSS, MultiColr, and Picurious.
Check out FlickAndShare @ www.flickandshare.com