Icons are not only great for customizing the look of your computer but they are also useful for organizing the files on your desktop. FindIcons is a website that compiles over 300,000 icons which can be downloaded for free. The site also has an icon converter that lets you upload an image file to be transformed into an icon file.
You can browse the icons within the site in a variety of ways. The “browse“ section of the site lets you navigate through the various icon packs. You can also use the searchbar to find a more specific icon.
Additionally, if you are not looking for something specific, you can go to the “Excite Me“ section where the site will generate 60 random icons for you. You may also submit icon packs to the site, whether or not you are a graphic designer.
Furthermore, you can also sign up for an account at FindIcons to obtain extra features such as tagging icons, organizing your favorite icons, and promoting your icons to other users.
- Download icons for free.
- Over 300,000 icons in more than 2,000 icon packs.
- Search for icons in the site.
- Generate random icons.
- Upload icon packs to the site.
- Upload and convert an image file to an icon file.
- Supports various icon formats.
- Convert an icon in the site to another image format.
- Registered users can tag and bookmark icons.
- Similar Tools: Iconizer, and Iconvert.
Check out FindIcons @ http://findicons.com