Got a stuck pixel or LCD burn on your monitor? Check out LCD pixel fixer, this online app can help you find and fix stuck pixels and LCD burns on your monitor.
How does it work?
- (1) Go to the website and click on full-screen mode.
- (2) Turn the display brightness down (but not off) and wait.
- (3) The process may take anywhere from a few minutes to a couple of hours.
- (4) Once you see that the pixel is fixed, use the color picker to verify it.
- (5) In case the issue persists repeat the whole thing.
- Fix stuck pixels and LCD burns on your monitor.
- No sign-up or email required.
If for some reason you aren’t able to fix the problem using LCD then you may either try a slightly different app called KillDeadPixel or follow how to fix dead pixels instructions on WikiHow.
Check out LCD @ http://flexcode.org/lcd