Looking for a new bank account? Want to compare your current bank against other banks in the area? Find A Better Bank helps you find a better bank for your needs by comparing almost every bank from the nearby area. Enter your zip code, indicate features that are important (or not) and provide some details to help them estimate yearly banking fees. Done. Now you have a detailed comparison of nearby banks, sorted from best to worst.
‘Find A Better Bank’ Features
- Compare all banks located within certain distance from your zipcode.
- Option to include / exclude : Branchless/Internet banks, student accounts, accounts for people over 50.
- Compare banks by features: Interest on balances, Overdraft Protection, Online Bill Pay Service, 24-hour telephone banking, etc.
- Compare banks by fees: Monthly Service Fee, Non-Bank ATM Surcharge, Insufficient Funds Fee, Overdraft Protection Transfer Fee, Check processing fee, Foreign ATM Withdrawal Fee, Quicken or MS Money set-up fee etc.
- Estimate yearly bank fees.
- Currently tracks about 50 top US banks and a handful of smaller regional banks. More banks being added every week.
- For additional details about how FBB works see its FAQ section.
Note (from FindABetterBank) : “We make money through advertisements and fees collected from participating banks and credit unions. Our partners have no influence over the content presented about their accounts.”
Check out Find A Better Bank @ www.findabetterbank.com