Nice and clean online RSS filter that lets you filter any XML or RSS feed and get only the stuff you’re interested in. If you subscribe to a lot of sources this handy filter can help you customize your feeds further and eliminate the topics you don’t need.
The way it works, you simply copy and paste the RSS feed you want to filter, enter the keywords you would like to follow, choose the filtering mode (i.e. filter by words in description, title, category, etc) and click “Filter My Feed”. Next, copy the generated feed to your Feedreader. Done, now your feed only contains the items that include one of the specified keywords.
- Filter RSS/XML feeds to get only the stuff you are interested in.
- Unlimited: Filter as many feeds as you like.
- Filter by keyword in the the title, description or category.
- Compare original feed with a filtered one.
- No account or email required.
Visit FilterMyRSS @ www.filtermyrss.com