Fileai allows you to securely send large files from one PC to another. The files are sent directly (peer-to-peer), through your existing web browser and no additional download or installation required. Your files are not saved or stored anywhere online. File transfer starts only when both parties are online and connected. Fileai supports all file types (documents, video, audio etc.) without any restrictions on the individual file size.
How does it work?
- 1. Click “Send Files” (if asked to allow the Java Applet click “Run or Trust”).
2. Drag-and-drop the files from your Desktop or Explorer window onto the blue drop folder.
3. Get transfer ID and link. Forward it to anyone you want to share the files with.
- Securely send large files online.
- Share as many files as you like, no restrictions on the file size or type.
- Password protect shared files.
- Control the max. number of times file can be downloaded.
- Incomplete transfers can be resumed from the point where they left off.
- No sign-up or registration needed.
- Requirements: Both parties need to have Java installed.
Check out Fileai @ www.fileai.com