FetchNotes is an amazing web service that allows you to create notes that you will actually use – no more typing down things you will just throw away in the end.
FetchNotes gives you the option to make notes, whether big or small in an organized fashion. By utilizing signs such as @ and # you can send out notes to a group of people, or organize notes in a categeory. For example, putting a To-Do note in the To-do list with a #todo tag or sending reminder to friends using the @name tag.
You can even synchronize with popular services such as Google Apps, Evernote, Outlook and other online services – and use those services with FetchNotes combined!
At the moment, FetchNotes Beta invites are closed. However, you can still sign up for the invite so as soon as they go live you can start using the service.
- Making notes and organizing them with just a # (tag).
- Sending out messages, notes to friends/groups with a @ sign.
- Access anywhere from mobile, or Internet.
- Integrate with Google Docs, Evernote, Outlook, etc.
- Similar tools: NotesIO, MobileNoter, , Wrttn, LessMemories, PicoNote, Simplenote and WebNote.
- Also read related articles:5 Great Multi-Platform Tools to Take Quick Notes Anywhere
Four Free Quick Note Taking Apps For The Mac
3 Dead-simple Apps For Note Taking & List Making
Check out FetchNotes @ www.fetchnotes.com