Normally, people save files in whichever folder they want. As a result, you often later find yourself opening a bunch of different folders in order to find the files you want. But by using a tool called FenrirFS, you can group files together and assign them labels.
FenrirFS is a free to use desktop application for computers running Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7. The program comes in installable and portable versions, both sized at nearly 6 MB. After you run the application, you can begin sorting the files on your computer by grouping them together under various labels. You can add your own labels to keep things personalized.
Some smart folders automatically sort your files into categories such as files created in the last week, etc. The application also offers built-in media viewers for you to easily view images without having to leave the app.
- A user-friendly desktop app.
- Compatible with Windows computers.
- Lets you easily sort files by labeling them.
- You can add custom labels.
- Smart folders automatically sort your files.
- Offers built-in media viewer.
- Similar tool: AntTek Explorer,
Check out FenrirFS @ www.fenrir-inc.com/us/fenrirfs